Over the past 15 years, AlphaMAC has conducted in excess of 25 successful project marketing campaigns and launches for leading Sydney and Melbourne developers, amounting to over 3,000 properties sold with sales value in excess of $1.5 billion.
AlphaMAC has also gained an excellent reputation for marketing off market development sites in Melbourne from townhouse development to multi-unit residential projects and commercial sites.
AlphaMAC has relationships with more than 160 selling agents' network across Australia and in South-East Asia.
These networks include: large project marketing companies, property investment marketers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, financial planners and accountants.
AlphaMAC has extensive local and overseas market knowledge and experience in off-the-plan project marketing and delivering solutions that are always creatively different and cost effective for its clients.
Some of AlphaMAC's successful projects:
• Clara Q (Kew, VIC): 46 units
• ALT Apartments (Travancore, VIC): 396 units
• CENTVM (Preston, VIC): 119 units
• Elvera (Brunswick East, VIC): 104 units
• Sienna Apartments (Travancore, VIC): 261 units
• Highview Apartments (Preston, VIC): 113 units
• World Tower (Sydney, NSW): 750 units
• The Summit (Sydney, NSW): 350 units
• Crown Square (Moore Park, NSW): 400 units
• Nautica (Chiswick, NSW): 300 units
• Fiori (Parramatta, NSW): 236 units
• Sterling (Silverwater, NSW): 130 units
• Chelsea Park (Waitara, NSW): 340 units
• Discovery Point (Wolli Creek, NSW): 250 units
• Epica (Chatswood, NSW): 230 units
• Waterpoint (Shepherds Bay): 500 units
• Newington Estate (Newington, NSW): House & land
And many more ...